Systematizing Local SEO For Killer Results & ROI
We’ll focus on the key aspects of website and GMB management that get the best results, and how to report efficiently and effectively.
Who is this for? This is perfect for consultants or their team members that want to focus on local/regional businesses, but don’t have years of local SEO experience. We will fast track your knowledge, avoiding the pitfalls and time-wasting rabbit holes so you can execute with confidence.
Want more? We will also be offering a more in-depth soup-to-nuts local SEO and conversion coaching program starting in January 2020. We’ll talk about that and ask for your input in this workshop.
What will we cover?
- Keyword Research: Effective Discovery and Organization – 30min
- Developing the Right Content Strategy From Your Keywords – 30min
- On-Site Optimization and Architecture – Organizing Your Hubs & Clusters – 30min
- On-Page Optimization: When, Why and How to Nail Your On-Page SEO – 30min
- Effective Local Link Building (Using Placement SEO – DTM partner) – 30min
- Google My Business: Tips and Tricks to Get Rankings and Results – 30min
- Tracking & Analytics: Get actionable insights and efficient reporting using a combination of DTM partners and tools – 30min
- Bright Local
- Google Analytics
- Tag Manager
- Q&A: 30 min (mixed in throughout)
When: November 22, 2019 – 8AM PST (10AM CST/11AM EST) to 1PM PST (3PM CST/4PM EST).
Breaks: There will be short breather breaks throughout the day and 1-30 min lunch break
Total time = 5 hours including breaks and coaching time